Monday, March 16, 2009

TIME

I happened to read this article on Medscape- My Battle With Time by Jeff Wonoprabowo a med student who seems to share my problem: time management, or rather the lack of it. It contains a good number of suggestions on how to deal with it, so I'm pasting the link here http://medscape.typepad.com/thedifferential/2008/11/my-battle-with.html for the benefit of my fellow sufferers.

I have really battled to manage my studies and though it's off season now, it's not too late to ask you people for some help. Is there anyone out there who feels an irresistible urge to sleep as soon as he opens a text book? Or does anybody itch to pick up a racket and knock some balls when you have a hundred pages to read? Or are there any hopeless day dreamers like me who can while away precious hours by simply staring into space over an open book? If you have any tips on how to break these ugly habits and get focused, please share them with me. I'll be indebted.

5 comments:

amiodarone said...

cool new background pic..

Ashkelonian Relic said...

Thank you.

amiodarone said...

@ AR => i shouldn't be so nice! i should take inspiration from barney!

Ashkelonian Relic said...

'How I met your mother' barney? Why?

amiodarone said...

he's "legendary!" :)